Web design is the process of creating websites (internet electronic pages).
Web design includes many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites.
The different areas of web design include web page design, web graphics design, content writing, writing code for building websites, etc.
Websites are online platforms that individuals, businesses, organizations, governments, and institutions use to publish information to make it available to anyone in any part of the world who is connected to the internet.
Websites can also have advanced functionality like communication chat groups, buying and selling of goods and services, making payments, watching videos and movies, accepting donations, and a lot more.
The term web development is often used interchangeably with the term web design, but the two have some slight differences.
While a web designer focuses on the look of the website by designing the various aspects of the website, a web developer focuses more on writing code to extend the functionality of the website.
Many web designers also do web development, and hence are referred to as web designer/developer.
Learn how to design websites like a pro.
In this Web Design course, you will Learn:
- All essential knowledge of Web Design explained in simple language.
- A walkthrough of all the Web Design Technologies Software.
- Screen captures showing you step-by-step how to design various pages of a website.
- How to become a web design professional.
- How to get work and run a profitable web design business.
- A certificate of completion which you can add to your files and resume.